Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday Homework

YES, I know that you might be VERY confused right now... and I am sorry. I am also sorry that we've been slacking in the Science department... I promise that after we come back from break, we will be spending LOTS of time in Science.

Tonight... please try to finish the packet you got today for "notes"... we will go over it quickly tomorrow, and after February break we will revisit the concepts and make sure everyone understands SPEED!!

Also... please bring back your permission forms, we will be running sometime during the first week after vacation. :)

3 comments:

  1. Good im glad we arent running today because im in a dress o.o heheeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ms hurst.. i didnt get a note packet can you scan it so i can print it and do the hw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will email you the note packet, just try to figure it out. I'll add some extra notes so you can get the information I gave in class. But if it is confusing/frustrating/driving you nutty, DON'T WORRY we are going to go over it again next week :)

      Delete